Multi Directional Lifting Clamp MODEL SBBA
- indicates when tightening force is achieved).
- Suitable for most bisalloy steel (up to Hv600).
- Spring type pressure locking device.
- Twin Shackle allows movement in any direction.
- Double safety feature with screw type vice and automatic clamping mechanism.
- Clamp screw, edge pad and swivel jaw made of induction hardened, alloy steel.
- For steel plates with higher hardness range.
- Tightening force on SBBA must be a minimum of 300kgf-cm.
- Manufactured in Japan.
- Moving of steel plates.
Australian Standard: AS 4991