Multi Directional Lifting Clamp MODEL SBB
- Patented ‘torque confirmation device’ (visible red ring indicates when tightening force is achieved).
- For horizontal and vertical lifting applications.
- Spring type pressure locking device.
- Twin shackle allows for movement in any direction.
- Double safety feature with screw type vice and automatic clamping mechanism.
- Forged special alloy steel body with galvanised finish.
- Clamp screw and swivel jaw made of induction hardened, alloy steel.
- Tightening force must be minimum of 150kgf-cm.
- Attachment and detachment are easily performed with the patented spring collar.
- Manufactured in Japan.
- Moving of steel plates.
Australian Standard: AS 4991.