SPECIALTY CHAINS & SLINGS FOR UNIQUE LIFTING SOLUTIONS
SOURCED BY US, TO MEET YOUR NEEDS
Need a chain?
We understand that your needs are one of a kind. If you need a specialty chain, we can supply it. Here at KITO PWB we only provide chains from reputable market leaders.
Whether you need a 6 mm chain, right through to a 24 mm, we can provide chain to meet your specifications.
Need a lifting sling?
We can provide a tailor-made lifting sling to your specifications:
- Grade 80 from 6 mm to 32 mm
- Grade 100 from 8 mm to 32 mm
Regardless of your industry sector – lifting, construction, infrastructure, manufacturing, mining, food & beverage, marine, transport, agriculture, entertainment, to name but a few ― we thrive on supplying the highest quality chains, lifting slings, and associated lifting solutions for large and complex challenges.
You’ll benefit from our commitment to deliver engineering excellence, value and professional integrity.
An overview of KITO PWB chain products
KITO PWB sling chains comply with Australian Standards and are used for industrial lifting. At KITO PWB, we supply the following sling chain products:
- Herc Alloy 800™: a premium grade high-tensile alloy lifting product.
- PWB® Gr10: the next generation of high grade premium lifting product.
- Grade P: from higher tensile steel (hardened and tempered), with twice the lifting capacity of Grade L.
- Grade L: the highest quality lower tensile steel chain used for lifting and the preferred chain for marine applications.
KITO PWB calibrated chain is fitted to devices such as hoists and chain blocks. It also includes calibrated hand chain used to operate manual lifting applications such as chain blocks, geared trolleys and roller doors.
Proof coil chain or general purpose chain
KITO PWB proof coil chain is made in a variety of link sizes, and in two link formations – regular and long.
Proof coil chain is used in a wide range of industrial and agricultural non-lifting purposes such as fences, barriers and roof supports.
Other chain types
KITO PWB supplies other chain types including:
- Carburised chain: for special applications requiring high wear resistance
- Trailer safety chain: made to Australian Standard AS 4177.4 Caravan and Light Trailer Towing Components: Safety Chains up to 3500kg capacity
- Load chain: for manual lifting devices
PRODUCT SUPPORT AND AFTER SALES SERVICE
We are confident and proud of the quality of products and custom solutions that we deliver. You have our commitment to support the products we deliver.
Our suppliers and sub-contractors have been selectively chosen by us for their shared dedication to delivering quality, with integrity. These strong partnerships mean that we constantly exchange information about product quality and workmanship.
In partnership with our suppliers, we back our products and will replace or repair products and materials where there is any evidence of faulty workmanship during the normal working life of the product. Naturally, this is conditional on the proper and appropriate use, care and maintenance of the product you have procured from us.
We support our products with technical advice, sourcing of spare parts and training, where required.