Power from the wall socket
Anywhere a 240-volt connection is available this single phase KITO EQS Electric Hoist can be used immediately. Its compactness and its reduced dimensions are some of the special features of KITO’s EQS electric chain hoist. With the lifting capacities ranging from 500kg to 1,000kg, the EQS can be used to perform a wide range of commonplace tasks.
Discover the unique features
The EQS product line is targeted at moderate users, with several unique design features that benefit these customer segments. The EQS includes an inverter technology that provides an industry-first “light-load high-speed” function. When the EQ inverter senses that the load is less than 30% of the hoist’s WLL, the hoists speed automatically increases to 1.3 times faster. As a result, users can expect the production cycle to improve up to 115% of the standard. This unique operating characteristic makes it an ideal solution for small job sites, assembly lines, workshops and more.
As well the inverter provides these benefits: cushioned and adjustable speed for ultimate load control as well as electronic thermal and overload protection. The inverter and its unique software also eliminate several wear items typically used in conventional hoists, including a transformer, contactor, or brake coil. The hoist employs a highly durable pull-rotor brake system, proven reliable in past KITO products. Up to two million brake cycles can be expected from the system.
- Compact hook end approach
- High productivity feature
- Low maintenance due to: no transformer, no magnetic contactor, no brake contactor, no brake coil
- Duty rating: 40/20% ED
- Dual speed with inverter adjustable speed (standard speed ratio 6:1)
- 240V / 50Hz / Single Phase (can be used where no 3-phase power is available)
- Standard options available are 3 m and 6 m lift in 500 kg and 1 t capacities (tailored options available up to 15m)
- No-load high-speed function
- Counter hour meter
- Triple safety mechanism consisting of electronic overload limiter, friction clutch & upper-lower limit switch (a triple safety mechanism prevents accidents from excessive loads)
- Nickel-plated load chain
- Electronic thermal motor protection prevents the motor from overheating
- Hanging suspension: easy to assemble/disassemble
- Extremely robust Aluminium die-cast body: small, light, rugged
- Electromagnetic pull-rotor motor brake: Long life, maintenance-free
- Heavy-duty fan-cooled motor
- Ergonomic push-button control
- Abrasion-resistant nickel-plated load chain for high and uniform strength
- Plastic chain container
- Australian Standard AS1418.2
- Plain trolley
Go to product page
Our sales team has experience and understanding of the local industry and Australian Standards to help you choose the right product for the application. For specialist advice please contact our sales team on 1300 792 262 or submit an inquiry.